I have almost made it through a whole month of posting every day.
Despite the reassurances from a couple of my friends who told me they have enjoyed reading every day, I still can't help but think there were many many boring posts to fill in the days.
So what am I going to do about this blog?
- I won't make it private at this stage.
- I will keep posting my Tell Me About it Thursday posts and remember if you want me to write about anything in particular let me know.
- I will most likely NOT be posting everyday in December (in fact, I probably won't post at all ha!)
- I have discovered that my blog is for those who have a child with a disability. It is about connecting and providing an insight into a life that is a little different from most.
- I will try and have some more posts about my culinary creations, even though I haven't been creating in the kitchen as much as I would have liked to.
- I am getting back into my running slowly, though the weather has been too crap for my liking, which is a poor excuse, I know, but I am sticking to it.