Ya just gotta love...
- When you get a phone call from the school to tell you Ryley has somehow pulled his Mic-Key button out.
- When you can't get Ketocal, and the fact that it is your child's ONLY source of nutrition doesn't really matter to anyone. Not to mention the fact that he CANNOT just go eat something. But then again, if he starts having lots of seizures, that is pretty much my problem, right?
- When you have to change your top before you come to work because you have poo on it.
- When you get to work with new top on and proceed to spill coffee down it.
- When you decide to eat chocolate for lunch and then feel really sick after eating it.
- When your toddler wants to pick his own clothes (and his brothers) and then put them on himself WITHOUT any help thankyou Mum.
- When you really need more coffee and you are at work and can't be stuffed going to get it.