I have an hour to do the following:
- 30 minute PEG feed
- Organise some kind of breakfast for Braeden (this of course depends on how much BM he has had and what his mood is)
- Dress Ryley (or battle him more like it) and Braeden and myself
- Pack school bag (with all it's various equipment and don't forget swimming stuff)
- Pack daycare bag (pretty easy, I normally just have to add Meerkat and hat)
- Pack my lunch
- Put washing on (or if I was super organised, put it on the line)
- Feed Rex
- Change Ryley's nappy again (he always dirties it again)
This morning, Ryley decided he was going to be a little bit naughty, and battled me a little more than usual. He even decided he didn't want to walk to the bus!
Braeden was ok until the bus left and it was time to get in the car. Then he threw a tantrum because he wanted to play with the puppy. There is no such thing as reasoning with a toddler. So I did what all good parents do and picked him kicking and screaming and carried him to the car.
He was fine of course once I had taken his hat out of his bag and put it on Ryley's car seat. YAY.
All this before I even get to work. And then I have to deal with whatever the day throws at me there.
Honestly, some days I just stare at my front door as I am backing out of the driveway and wish I could run back in.