I recieved this award from Jen over at Jemikaan.
Here are the rules:
So a big thankyou to Jen! It really does make my day when I get given a blog award, it means that people do actually read my blog, which is always nice!
So I will pass this on to the following people, because I just really enjoy reading their blogs. It's not to say that I don't enjoy reading all the blogs I follow, but these ones are just beautiful!
1. Whining at the world (I know you just got this award twice too E. but you deserve it again!)
2. Caitlyn Nicholas
3. Sunny Side Up
4. Big Brother, Little Sister
5. I'm Thinking of Starting a Blog
6. Our Little Bugs Life
7. Lola Constance Evelyn
Do yourself a favour everyone, and have a look at these beautiful blogs! It doesn't matter if you are not into the blog awards, don't feel as though you have to pass them on!
7 things about me
Hmmmm, I should try and think of seven things about me that people wouldn't know hey? Well, I can think of a few seeing as we did this for a team building thingy at work on the last day of term!
- I used to do calisthenics. I wished it was ballet, that was what I really wanted to do.
- I can't stand when people whistle.
- I did 3 years of a psychology degree then decided it wasn't what I wanted to do (I had 1 year to go).
- I hated eating mushrooms with a passion until I was pregnant with Braeden. Then I started loving them.
- I still haven't changed things over from my maiden name to my married name. So my drivers licence, bills, medicare card etc are all in maiden name!
- I have lost 30kgs since having Braeden!
- I am not afraid of public speaking, although when I was at school, I used to freeze with fear whenever I had to do a talk, or answer a question.