Things I love today
- That Braeden walks around the house and tells me at random times how much he loves me.
- That Ryley giggles uncontrollably when he sticks his leg out and trips me over (this is a new game for him)
- We have cable (Austar) in our bedroom so we can all snuggle up together and watch Play School when it is raining.
- That the kids have loved making a robot out of old boxes and egg cartons and that we have to make improvements to it everyday after school/childcare. It is one awesome robot (it isn't real yet though-still have more work to do).
- It is nearly the weekend. Which means catching up with friends and spending time up the bush (allbeit chopping wood, but still, it is fun).