Haven't been many posts between Thursdays now has there?
I have been waaay too busy, and without the thought of breaking a NaBloPoMo promise, I just haven't been motivated to turn that computer on at night.
It is TMAT.
So what should I write about today?
Seeing as it is Christmas soon (did anyone forget that??), I think I will write out MY letter to Santa.
It goes a bit like this:
First of all, I have been pretty good this year, so you really need to bring me what I want, ok?
I have quite a few things that I want, and I don't think I am asking too much.
First of all, I would like a million dollars.
(That's really not that unreasonable).
- I would like all of Ryley's seizures to disappear please. We are now on a ratio of 3:1 on the Ketogenic Diet and don't have quite as much room to play with that as before. So can ya help him grow a bit more and those seizures to just go bury themselves in the earth?
- I would also like an ipad for him. After him playing with my touch screen phone and realising very quickly he can move stuff around, I reckon he would do quite well with a ipad (Plus his mate Elliott has one now, so he has to keep up if you know what I mean).
- I would like him to have a healthy year next year. No nasty operations please. No stupid stinky cough that never goes away. Actually. Could you also take that cough away please. He has had it for about 8 months now and it makes him vomit through the night. He really doesn't need it anymore.
- I would also like Ryley to be able to assert himself a bit more please. He is getting so confident at the moment and I love that he is starting to really make his needs known, but I want more of that.
- And finally, I want Ryley to be able to spend lots of time laughing and having fun!!
- Can Braeden please have a haircut? He really wants one, and Saturday is a long time to wait, and he may have to take matters into his own hands. Those scissors he has been using at daycare are pretty tempting and he is fairly sure he could do a good job, so can he have a haircut, like, now?
- Braeden would also like all the Toy Story Figurines. The ones that do stuff. He also wants a motorbike. And a horse. And pretty much every toy in the toy catalogue. Santa brings all that stuff, right?
- I would like Braeden to also continue to enjoy life as much as he does. He is forever laughing especially when he knows he should be getting dressed and he is trying to hide by covering his eyes. I would hate for that laughter to stop.
- I wouldn't mind it if Braeden continued his good run of never being to the doctor. In 3 years, he is yet to visit and take any medication other than panadol, so I would love for that to continue.
- I would also like Braeden to not need his "more" next year and want to sleep in his big boy bed without his Mum. Though I know that might be something that takes a while.
Love Anna (you remember where we live, right?)