To be honest, this year has totally sucked.
It has been one of the crappest years in a long time.
I am still trying to make sense of some of the things that have happened, and I am still trying to figure out the reasons 'why' we have had to go through them.
Maybe I won't ever know what those reasons are though.
So what have I learnt this year?
- I am not too bad at organising stuff. The conference is one example. I sort of did ok with that.
- I have some anxiety issues. Not terrible. Not world ending/life imparing stuff. But it does sometimes effect me. Panic Attacks suck too.
- I have an incredible husband. I mean. I already knew that. But we are closer and stronger than ever.
- Ryley has taught me more about patience this year than ever.
- Braeden has taught me to try new things and to find my courage.
- I am stronger than I think I am-someone very close to me keeps reminding me of this.
- I have wonderful friends who continue to support us year after year.
- There is no place like home. It is where our heart is.
- I can do anything I dream of. I just need the confidence to do it.
- Be better at blogging!!! I will have the time and headspace next year to blog my heart away. I am actually aiming to have 100 followers next year. The first time I have ever aimed for anything with the blog really. But I am hoping to reach more people, and spend more time writing about the more..ahem..controversial things that I love to have an opinion on.
- Run in the Run Melbourne in July to support 4p Aussie Kidz. I better start training me thinks!
- Expand my vegie garden and hopefully be able to reduce my vegie costs by 50%. We managed it in 2010, but this year I just couldn't spend time in my beloved garden.
- Start our dream (some of you may already know what this is. For those that don't, stay tuned).
- We are really hoping to have no stays in hospital this year. High hopes I know. But fingers crossed.
I want to thank all my readers for spending time reading this little blog this year. I know the posts have been sporadic and a little all over the place. I love that my regular readers have spent time commenting and supporting us through what has been a very dark and difficult year. There have been some highlights too of course which included the conference and the joys of watching my kids grow and develop.
I wish you all a wonderful 2012, full of Faith, Hope and Love.
See you next year!!